The online application form notification for AIIMS, MBBS Entrance Examination-2018 was launched on February 5, 2018. The students who wish to apply can go to the official website of AIIMS – https://www.aiimsexams.org; http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/
Here are some of the things that you should know before filling online form:
1) Choice of city: There will be only few exam seats available in each cities. Candidates are advised to check the availability of the seat before submitting the fee. The exam seat will be allocated to examinee only after submission of examination fees on first come- first-serve basis. You can select the city from the menu provided online.
2) Payment mode:
3) Uploading document online: Uploading of digital images of photograph, signature and thumb-print is mandatory while filling the online application form.
4) You will have to upload your colour photo with white background. The image size should be between 50-100 kb and upload only in in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format.
How to Register and Apply
1) Open the official AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam Registration website – http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/
2) Click on the “New Registration” in case you are registering for the first time otherwise click on “Applicant Login”
3) Keep hand documents such as – valid email ID, Mobile number, credit card/debit card/netbanking, personal details, photo ID, digital sign, left thumb impression, board marksheet etc.
4) Next click on Proceed
5) Enter all your details as asked in the form and complete the registration process
6) Next you need to make the payment
7) Next choose the city where you want to give the test.
8) Enter you educational qualififcation and address details
9) Upload all your supporting documents and photo, thumb print, signature etc.
10) AT the end, you must take a print out of the application form for future reference.