Executive Research Fellowship Scheme: It’s a decent open door for B Tech understudies who long for seeking after PhD courses at renowned IITs and IISc. The Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme has been propelled to enable change over to mind deplete into cerebrum pick up. The Modi Cabinet has affirmed rime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme at a cost of Rs 1,650 crore for a time of seven years, starting in 2018-19. Fund Minister Arun Jaitley had declared the plan in his spending discourse in Parliament on February 1.
From partnership add up to how to apply, here are all the critical points of interest:-
– Under Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research, understudies who have finished or are in definite year of B.Tech or coordinated M.Tech or M.Sc in science and innovation streams at IISc, IITs, NITs, IISERs, IIITs will be offered coordinate affirmations in PhD programs in IITs and IISc.
– Students, who might satisfy the qualification criteria and get shortlisted, would be offered an association of Rs 70,000 a month amid the initial two years, Rs 75,000 every month amid the third year and Rs 80,000 every month amid the fourth and the fifth year
– An examination concede of Rs two lakh each will likewise be given to the colleagues to a time of five years to cover their remote travel costs for exhibiting research papers at global meetings and workshops.
– A greatest of 3,000 Fellows would be chosen in a three year time frame starting 2018-19.
– To apply and know more subtle elements sign on to http://www.primeministerfellowshipscheme.in/