Educational Updates from Last week
Another week has gone forth. Admissions and ntifications have started taking greater pace. While most of the state level boards are completing their 10th class examinations, notifications for most of the engineering colleges and Post graduation colleges have come out. Admissions for +2 have not yet begun, but evidently that would take place really soon now. For the benefit of admizz followers we bring forth a brief report on the updates that took place in the world of education during the last one week. Here is the list of Educational updates about admission notifications from various colleges, institutions and business schools from Nepal and India:
In case we missed on some important update, do let us know; we can add it to the list.
- SLC examinees being given admit cards
- Tribhuvan University publishes results
- TU results publishedFrom India
- Admission Notification for MBA in the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela, College of Engineering, Trivandrum (CET), Symbiosis Internation University, BIT Mesra, Banasthali University, Gautam Buddha University (GBU) and the SSN School of Management (SSN SoM).
- The exam dates for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) have been released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The exam is scheduled to be conducted in two phases-- April 17 and May 5.
- Admissions into IISc (BSc research) have started.
- Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) to be held on May 8.
- The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad has released the exam dates for Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE). The exam is scheduled for April 17.
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and six months training in Ultrasonography programmes offered in several specialisations for the academic session 2016.
- The result of TISSNET (Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test ) has been declared and the candidates who appeared for the same can check it from the official website.
- The score cards for MICAT have been released by MICA, Ahmedabad on February 2.
- The Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi has invited applications for admission to several UG and PG programmes offered under different specialisations for the academic session 2016.
- The registrations for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) have started and March 21 is the last date for submission of applications.
- Bharath University, Chennai has published the examination dates for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2016.
- The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), B.Tech (lateral entry), Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) under various specialisations for the academic session 2016.
For more details regarding these admissions visit their respective official websites.
Since its a high time for all final years to start looking out for their new colleges. we recommend you to stay updated with the notification. We offer educational updates daily on www.twitter.com/admizz_app
Do follow and spread the word! :)