12th class examinations have already started in a few states and are about to start in a few. Next step of more than 75% of the students who pass out every year is engineering. Almost 30% of the engineering graduated prefer to choose MTech after their BTech. Once the examinations are done, students have start applying for various entrance examinations. In a country like India where Engineering colleges are in abundance, it is very important to do well in the entrance examination and get admission into the best college, irrespective of the location. Numerous universities from all across the country have started realising their admission notifications. State level entrance examination notifications have also started coming out. While a few major examinations like IITJEE have already closed their applicatio intake, here is a list of few of the engineering entrance examinations round the corner, so that you don't miss on applying these. The list is a combination both BTech and MTech entrance examination.
1. SRMGEET 2016: SRM University in Chennai is renowned for its diverse crowd and wonderful infrastructure. While their major campuses are in Chennai, they also have a branch in Haryana which maintains the standards of the main branch. SRM University has released the examination dates for SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (SRMGEET) 2016. The exam is scheduled to be held on April 23 and April 24. Eligible and interested candidates should apply through the official website, the link for which is www.srmuniv.ac.in/. Last date for receipt of filled-in application: April 15.
2. MH-CET (Maharastra) 2016: The online registration for the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) have started on March 1st and will go on till March 22nd. This is the eligibility examination for most medical and engineering (BTech) colleges in Maharastra. The State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued a detailed notification regarding the conduct of this exam on May 5, 2016. Students can apply directly at www.mhtcet2016.co.in
3. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE): Reputed Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University will be conducting the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, which is a state engineering examination for admissions to B.Tech programmes of numerous colleges in Uttar Pradesh including government / government aided institutions, private unaided institutions affiliated to the university for the commencing academic session. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 17 and the last date for filling up the application forms for the same is March 27. The exam will be conducted across all major cities of Uttar Pradesh and some selected cities in other states. Interested students can fill the application at www.upsee.nic.in.
4. DAVUCET: DAVUET 2016 Exam Date has officially announced by DAV University, Jalandhar. This exam is for students interested in admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) honors in Agriculture, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Mathematics, Physics and Zoology programmes.The exam date is scheduled to be held on April 17, 2016. Candidates who are interested can apply online at www.davuniversity.org. on or before March 26th.
5. AUCEET: Andhra University has released notification for examination for entrance into engineering in both AU and affiliated colleges. The last Date of Online Application Submission is 16th April 2016 and the last date of online application submission with late fee of Rs.1500/- is 25th April 2016. This examination will be conducted on 5th May 2016. Interested candiadates can apply on the official website of Andhra University.
An affiliate of AU, KL University has also released its admission notification. Contrary to most colleges in Andhra, this college takes students based on performance in KLUEEE, JEE Main, JEE Advance and State Level Engineering Entrance Exams inclucding EAMCET and merit in sports. Interested students can apply on or before April 17th.
6. VITEEE: VIT, Vellore is probably one of the most luxurious and also technically best engineering colleges in India. They have released their notification quite long back. The last date for application has been extended to 15th March. Interested students ahave to hurry up and apply for the examination on VIT University’s official website www.vit.ac.in under VITEEE 2016 section. Examination will be held in April.
7. TS EAMCET 2016: The exam dates for the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) has been released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 2. The online application for the same will be available from February 28. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it on the official website till March 28.
So interested candidates, don't delay it anymore and start applying for the best colleges' entrance examinations as soon as your exams get done! We will make sure we keep you updated wth more notifications about entrance examinations from various best engineering colleges in India and Nepal. Do follow us on www.twitter.com/admizz_app for instant updates.
Once the examination process gets done, you can directly apply to the best engineering colleges in Bangalore and Chennai through www.Admizz.com
P.S: Do let us know in case we have missed on any important notification.