The college which began with 6 sections with students, has grown, over the years, to a college of a total of 20 sections with a total strength of 1600 students. The institution has achieved the above due to consistent quality service, huge infrastructure, able administration and a high degree of commitment to the good of the students.
Located at the heart of the city, the college is barely two kms from the city's Kempe Gowda Bus Station and Bengaluru City Railway Station. It is our pride that the institution is located on SET's mother campus.
The USP of the college is the familial environment it provides to the students. The institution is wedded to both the academic and the emotional development of the students. Learning, fraternity and discipline go hand in hand in the college.
Science: - 400 SEATS
* Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology - 240 Seats
* Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics - 80 Seats
* Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science - 80 Seats
Commerce: - 400 SEATS
* Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy - 80 Seats
* Mathematics, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy - 80 Seats
* Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy - 160 Seats
* Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy - 80 Seats
. LIBRARY-The library, in support of the educational and research mission of the college,As such, it is simultaneously collection and connection for the current and future students and faculty of the college.
.SPORTS-Department of Physical Education will continue to be recognized as a leader in extracurricular and recreational activities on campus in the society.We value student development, collaboration and professionalism.
.HOSTEL- Dining, laundry, housekeeping, recreation, indoor sports facilities are provided in hostels. Medical assistance is also provided to hostel inmates.
.TRANSPORT-The Institute is well connected to various parts of the city by the public transportation system.also plies its modern buses and vans to various locations in the city to cater to the needs of faculty and students.
Admission soon to begin.....